City & Chelsea Charged by the FA

anyoldblu

http://bbc.in/2gulnq4

Manchester City and Chelsea have been charged by the Football Association for failing to control their players during the Premier League clash on Saturday.

The charge follows the mass brawl in the 95th minute of the game at the Etihad Stadium, which Chelsea won 3-1.

City had forward Sergio Aguero and midfielder Fernandinho sent off, but Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas will not face any further action.

City manager Pep Guardiola apologised for his team's part in the incident​

It just goes on & on.

We'll get a slap on the wrist but all this shit gives other teams the green light to continue kicking and niggling at us with no protection,,,,,,as we're now a nasty side.

I'm done with it. How can that prick can get away with that? Why do we even bother? Why should I piss £800 a year on a season ticket and christ knows how much on beer, food and travel to have decisions like that. Fuck it! It took me 2 days to calm down but that's pissed me right off.

Stadium closure, points deduction, £5 million pound fine, public flogging of Aguero, and a suspended sentence of relegation to the North West Counties league if we even so much as commit even a foul against Leicester.

It just goes on & on.

We'll get a slap on the wrist but all this shit gives other teams the green light to continue kicking and niggling at us with no protection,,,,,,as we're now a nasty side.

Chelsea got fined 375k for the Spurs match last season as it was the 5th strike - this could be a lot, and I doubt City'll be treated well for being relatively new to the brawling.

As for Chalobah and Fabregas, Taylor ought to be retired.

Why is that sly twat not facing further action??? Also it was the other knob running in and shoving Aguero over started the whole thing so why isn't he being dealt with?

How is it fabrigas gets away with slapping dinho?

Did you honestly expect any different? The FA are spineless bastards and Sky have more say in what happens in the game than they do. If Sky had shown just how fucking sly and snidey Fabregas had behaved and put it on a loop like they did with Aguero's elbow, then the FA would look into it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.