WSL Title Run In City/Chelsea Fixtures/Bristol City (A) Arsenal (H) Match Threads:

Blue5964

Last edited:
Realistically, you can see Chelsea matching our results and goals scored...so I suppose you'd have to think they will probably go on and win it.

Think our hope is that Chelsea's extra fixtures in the cup competitions may have a bearing.

I fancy Villa away on the last day so hoping it goes down to the wire... And then you never know!!

I can see City and Chelsea both winning their remaining games. Hopefully the extra games Chelsea have means they're a bit less clinical in front of goal

I would have said that the only thing that could stop Chelsea from winning all their games was just the sheer amount of them they have to play. However watching the brief highlights of their game yesterday they really struggled against West Ham and need help from the officiating team (again) who ruled out a perfectly good equaliser. West Ham also missed a couple of gilt edged chances too. Hayes definitely wants to sign off with a Champions League win so that's their main focus and it might yet lead to a slip up due to player rotation or tiredness. We certainly need to win all our remaining games and that's not an easy task but I think we can do it.

I would have said that the only thing that could stop Chelsea from winning all their games was just the sheer amount of them they have to play. However watching the brief highlights of their game yesterday they really struggled against West Ham and need help from the officiating team (again) who ruled out a perfectly good equaliser. West Ham also missed a couple of gilt edged chances too. Hayes definitely wants to sign off with a Champions League win so that's their main focus and it might yet lead to a slip up due to player rotation or tiredness. We certainly need to win all our remaining games and that's not an easy task but I think we can do it.

It's kind of nice that the men and women are basically in the same position.

2 things may ultimately cost us the WSL Title - an awful referee in the 1-1 home draw with Chelsea, and losing at home to Brighton which was inexplicable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.