City considering streaming EDS/U18 games next season

I think a lot of us have been crying out for this for a while, especially now we are apparently pushing towards promoting our youth players. I know a lot of people are very interested in our youth teams, but it is often very dificult/nigh on impossible to actually go and watch them for fans who aren't local or have a job!<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:09 pm --<br /><br />I think a lot of us have been crying out for this for a while, especially now we are apparently pushing towards promoting our youth players. I know a lot of people are very interested in our youth teams, but it is often very dificult/nigh on impossible to actually go and watch them for fans who aren't local or have a job!

It'd be brilliant. I watched the second half against the rags a week or so ago and was well impressed with the football being played. There's a lot of interest in the youth teams at the moment with us investing so much and them doing so well.

Is it next season or the season after when the nextgen games will be played in the stadium by the etihad before the first team plays the champs league matches? I'm looking forard to booking a few afternoons off to watch the EDS there then have a few beers and watch the first team

I get to the odd game at Hyde and sometimes when we play 'at home'. Putting the games on Cityweb is a great move forward.

blue b4 the moon said:
I get to the odd game at Hyde and sometimes when we play 'at home'. Putting the games on Cityweb is a great move forward.

I went to Hyde for the Barca game but it was a massive pain in the arse - miles away and nowhere to park. Doubt I'll ever go again so can't wait til the EDS mover their games by the Etihad

Would be fantastic if they did, I'd love to be able to watch the academy players more regularly and get a first hand view of where they are

This would be brilliant, I wonder if companies would be willing to pay for 10 minutes of ads at half time? With the other 5 minutes showing 1st half highlights

Don't mind a load of ads if the money goes in city's back pocket

keemcfc said:
This would be brilliant, I wonder if companies would be willing to pay for 10 minutes of ads at half time? With the other 5 minutes showing 1st half highlights

Don't mind a load of ads if the money goes in city's back pocket

I'd be surprised if that even raised a six-figure sum for City.

That said, to my great irritation they have put adverts onto the start of the OS videos, so maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.