City enter partnership with NAC Breda

Not sure I would be happy with this arrangement as a NEC Brada fan.

Still it will be good for our player development to play in a competitive and technically challenging leave. Morally it does not sit comfortable with me but its the way football is going

Not sure I would be happy with this arrangement as a NEC Brada fan.

Still it will be good for our player development to play in a competitive and technically challenging leave. Morally it does not sit comfortable with me but its the way football is going
Don't see what morals have to do with it, players have always been loaned out to lower league teams. We've just got a written agreement with them that will benefit both sides, do you think we held a gun to their heads?

As for the fans there were some at Celtic moaning when they signed up Roberts for 18 months but now they all complain bitterly when Dalia doesn't play him because he's the most technically gifted and exciting player there and they absolutely love him.

Any moaning,of which there will be very little imo,will soon stop,as Colin suggests,when a super talented kid rocks up from our academy and starts doing the business for them.
Football fans are very superficial if you didn't know;-)

NAC is the best supported team in the second division. Great fans, good atmosphere at home games, by far the most away fans in the league. Breda is a nice little town to visit. But the team is realy realy shit. City's second team is much better than NAC's first team.

Any moaning,of which there will be very little imo,will soon stop,as Colin suggests,when a super talented kid rocks up from our academy and starts doing the business for them.
Football fans are very superficial if you didn't know;-)

You mean like Enes Unal?

I remember them being in Hamburg to play St. Pauli the same weekend we were there to play HSV back in the days of Keegan.

Decent fans from what I (vaguely!) remember.

NAC is the best supported team in the second division. Great fans, good atmosphere at home games, by far the most away fans in the league. Breda is a nice little town to visit. But the team is realy realy shit. City's second team is much better than NAC's first team.

You probably right but the City kids need to play against blokes whose livelihood is football rather than other kids.
Jack Byrne is a good example at Cambuur as was Rusnak at Cambuur, as it was seen that he would not make the grade at City.

You have a decent youngster at Utrecht, Bart Ramselaar.
Do you think you will keep 4th?
I saw the NEC match. Barazite turned the match right in you favour, some introduction.
And Haller-lujah has found the net often.

Nac are currently in the first leg of their play-off final.

The Dutch play off system is kind of crazy, 10 teams are involve, 8 from the second division and 2 from the top division enter this play-off system with the 2 winners of the 3rd round going through.

NK5RZjx.png

NAC Breda are playing NEC, the team which finished 16th in the Eredivisie.

If they win they are promoted, which would be big for our partnership with them as it means loaning players to the top division.

Manu Garcia and James Horsfield are both playing.

You can follow the game by their twitter feed here - https://twitter.com/NACnl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.