City Family Fun Day

willipp

Has anyone been to one of these? There is one on Saturday before the Palace game and wondering what its like? Got my 6 year old boy with me and wondering whether its worth taking him.

Ta

She's took my son about 3 times now he loves it (he's 8) and is going again on Saturday. Plenty for them to do and prizes for them to win.
I've just booked tickets for it now so will take him down and hopefully adds to the experience of his first game.

Went to the one v Hull. My lad loved it he's 10. My 6 year old daughter not so much.

We were there at 12.30 and was hoping to feed them before the game but they didn't have the facilities for this just selling sweets and crisps so ended up leaving before to long.

Make sure the kids are in full city kit as one of the prizes is getting on the pitch before the game

Taken my 10 year old lad a few times, and he always enjoys it. Plenty for kids to do, and it's pretty good for a free event. Get to see a bit of the CFA too, which is a bonus.

It's great. The Anthony Taylor bottle stall, the "divalong with raheem" experience, the Pep rotation merry-go-round and of course the hang kolarov out to dry laundry.

Highly recommended, though don't let your kids go in to the post match thread asylum...

Bm4aP1DIMAAIUjI.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.