City Fan Ban

You see some things when you drive for a living lol

Spot on, I spend a lot of time driving and the amount of stupidity I see is staggering.
The other day I pulled up at an intersection as the lights were red. Vehicle Stops next to me.

He sets off ahead of me when the lights change on this dual carriageway. He then sits in the outside lane, speeding whilst the inside line was free for the next 5km or so.

There are multiple signs say move to your right etc and speed limit signs.

The absolute kicker about their driving…….. it was an RCMP marked vehicle

The other day I pulled up at an intersection as the lights were red. Vehicle Stops next to me.

He sets off ahead of me when the lights change on this dual carriageway. He then sits in the outside lane, speeding whilst the inside line was free for the next 5km or so.

There are multiple signs say move to your right etc and speed limit signs.

The absolute kicker about their driving…….. it was an RCMP marked vehicle
Probably wearing suspenders and a bra

The thing that always amuses me about bad driver stories is if you did a two question survey:

1) Are you a good driver?

2) What percentage would you say are bad drivers?

The answers would be something like:

1) 99%- Yes
2) 99%

Something doesn’t quite add up.

And if a young kid or mother loses an eye or is killed we can call it friendly fire.
Not a question just a different opinion so no need for a reply to call me a boring **** I realise you already think that.
Let’s not get carried away, makes the argument lose credibility. People aren’t throwing ninja death stars or axes here, they’re tubes of card with some smoke coming out of them.

i think the problem is that they aren't officially allowed , so people who set them off have to get rid of them quick so end up throwing them towards the pitch, they are safe if just held in the air above your head as the smoke just goes up.

dippers seem to get away with it every week so it will spread.

Very harsh punishment and is being made an example of, didn't pep say he loved them going off as does improve the atmosphere.

Let’s not get carried away, makes the argument lose credibility. People aren’t throwing ninja death stars or axes here, they’re tubes of card with some smoke coming out of them.

I worry about about escalation.
Some start a trend , copycats go a bit further, and we get back to the instance of a Welsh fan being killed in 93.
Manyy other examples of bad injuries from pyrotechnics.

I already get searched before every match and read on here people moaning about queues waiting to get in to the Etihad, probably get worse now.

We will see.

Four hours? What time are you getting there mate?

I'd plan for an hour before and after the match as a max.

But watching City on telly, sometimes the stress is too much, I'd want one every 10 minutes sometimes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.