City Fan Ban

Was always going to happen, people where encouraging everyone to get down to the ground & welcome the team with flares flags etc, was bound to spill over into the stadium. I was one of those shouting wtf are they doing when we needed another etc……but come on fellas that is very very excessive, well over the top as far as I’m concerned, this from the club that smokes us like kippers on CL nights to create an atmosphere. For all we know it could’ve been a season ticket holder for 20 years therefore losing their seat, that’s a punishment in itself never mind the ban & fine….those that broke the nets are looking at life

How the fuck do these arseholes get them in the ground, its a pyrotechnic for fuck sake.

https://www.eastleighfc.com/footbal...call-for-action-over-health-and-safety-fears/

It's about time something was done to ban the knobheads who manage to get them into the stadium, be it City or any other club.

It is legal to enter a sporting ground in possession of a flare or a smoke bombFalse
Flares can burn at up to 1600°CTrue
Possession of a flare or smoke bomb can result in being banned from football grounds for up to three yearsTrue
Flares and smoke bombs are less dangerous than fireworksFalse
In most European countries, the use of flares and smoke bombs in football grounds is allowed.False
In general, it is illegal for a person to possess a flare or smoke bombFalse

Deserved ban, beyond idiotic, I lost my shit seeing that happen during the match, disrupting the very clear momentum we had.

fine seems somewhat excessive to me but with the way the media is at the minute and all the negative reports continually making the news, anything and everything football behaviour wise that goes to court will end up with the most severe punishment as they attempt to crack down on it.

Unless of course you're scouse in which case just do what you want and blame somebody else.

Correct. Still found it bizarre that after all his time wasting it was the Villa keeper who threw them off the pitch. Missed a trick there
Even funnier when we went 3-2 up & our keeper Eddie was throwing flares onto the pitch. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.