City Fan Ban

Why not smoke proper cigs? You're saving a fortune not going to games.
Used to smoke Marlboro Red in my 20s. That was £25 a week, 20 years ago, god knows what they'd cost now.

The smoking ban is a tongue-in-cheek excuse for not going anymore. Unfortunately it's more complicated than that for me. :(

Someone had a gortex jacket on the floor and a smoke bomb burnt through it at Newcastle, they still get hot, and stop fans and players breathing properly. Great for Ederson to get a nostril full.

and if you poured 32 pints of lager down somebodies neck they would explode

One minute smoke bombs are used on tv back drops advertising great games coming up, cameras zoomed in on them during games as though to say these fans are special look at the smoke.. Next minute "its a lethal weapon that could have killed somebody, lock that fan up and throw away the key"

wait for the killer hotdogs

One minute smoke bombs are used on tv back drops advertising great games coming up, cameras zoomed in on them during games as though to say these fans are special look at the smoke.. Next minute "its a lethal weapon that could have killed somebody, lock that fan up and throw away the key"

wait for the killer hotdogs
They used to serve them in the Kippax at the bottom of the steps leading up. Think the meat originally came via The Butcher of Old Trafford.

Harsh in my eyes, a 3 year ban and 1400 quid fine. Silly to do it ,so now go after the crossbar breakers, what punishment will they get?
Who cares about the crossbar breakers? That was after the match. Just make them pay towards a new crossbar if they get caught. Compared to delaying the restart of the match when we needed a goal it's irrelevant.

Ban is a good idea. If the way your brain works is to chuck a flare onto the pitch during the match, who knows what other stupid shit you're capable of?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.