City fan complaining - MEN

Thatchersforearm said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
He should have ordered a set of balls before a City shirt. Crying over this like a little woman, he's obviously in desperate need of some balls. idiot.

It has been removed from the website anyway so that is how big a story it is, which begs the question why bother in the first place? They have spent time and money sending out a reporter AND a photographer to get this twerps 'look at me, my disgust is symbolised by my face resting on my arm' look...... A fully grown man booing because 'all my mates had one apart from me'. AND has the nerve to mention the other shirt he ordered was for his 'disabled dad'. What has his disability got to do with it? Pathetic.

What disability ??????????
So someone was correct !!
He has NO balls !!

Please!!! Are we becoming like those hateful cnuts down at Stretford? Get a grip, it's no big deal. My lad's seasoncard came a week before mine, and!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad bastard, fucking deal with it and move on. Guess what, there are troops in Afghan not getting mail for a fortnight plus! Wanker.

Am I the only person who thinks this might be either a) a fantastic wind-up aimed at the rags - in that the biggest problem at the club is delayed shirt deliveries; or b) the most elaborate Clarkie bait to date. ;)

Some people really need to get a life.

This is just embarrassing; not just as a City fan but in everything that stinks of the ludicrous "hard luck" sob stories that abound today.

FFS.

blumoonrises said:
thecock.jpg

So its his poor Dad who has a disability !!
He claims he takes him to Eastlands as he himself is also a ST holder like his Dad.
Forgive me for sounding an arse here,but if his Disabled Dad needs a carrer to help him into the ground,that means this twat would get a FREE ST as his Dads helper.(assuming his old fella is on the higher rate of Disability)
I too am Registered Disabled and I can only go to so many games per season,but my son also gets a FREE Ticket for helping me.
So this twat has got the nerve to whinge about wanting additional discount when in all likelihood,the twat has probably never paid for HIS ST !!!
Without doubt he should receive the Supporters Twat of The Year Award for his services to the MEN !!!!!!!!!!

oakiecokie said:
blumoonrises said:

So its his poor Dad who has a disability !!
He claims he takes him to Eastlands as he himself is also a ST holder like his Dad.
Forgive me for sounding an arse here,but if his Disabled Dad needs a carrer to help him into the ground,that means this twat would get a FREE ST as his Dads helper.(assuming his old fella is on the higher rate of Disability)
I too am Registered Disabled and I can only go to so many games per season,but my son also gets a FREE Ticket for helping me.
So this twat has got the nerve to whinge about wanting additional discount when in all likelihood,the twat has probably never paid for HIS ST !!!
Without doubt he should receive the Supporters Twat of The Year Award for his services to the MEN !!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts exactly.Whinging twunt.Hope he likes pizzas and chinese takeaways and taxis calling at daft o`clock!

Wouldn't you feel embarassed if some twat from MUEN wandered up to you and said he'd heard you were whinging like some spoilt twat because all your mates had shirts and you didn't?
FFS man get a grip
Or do you thhink he inherited the "TIMMY!" gene from his dad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.