City fan complaining - MEN

gidge said:
it was actually 4days. n when you pay for a service you expect to recieve it. at the end of the day £97 is £97 none the less. Just because its city doesnt mean they can get away with rippin people off. this discount of 10% is given to season ticket holders anyway n that wasnt issued on the receipt so they shouldnt bullshit by sayin an additional! the article in the paper was a far fetched version of what went on n the supposed "quotes" were not said either. the main problem was with KITBAG and the shit delivery people who are mongs and cant use SATNAV!!!!! also it wasn't my shirt i was arsed about it was my fuckin dads you horrible *****. unlike sum he cant drive or walk or even get the bus to the ground/manchester city center store to get his shirt because he's disabled!!!!! so i had to order it online. read the whole article n you will see. If you know my dad n see how much he loves city n how much city clothes he has you would understand!!!!! Next time don't be so quick to judge you bunch of shit stirrin wankers.

Yeah but, no but

gidge said:
it was actually 4days. n when you pay for a service you expect to recieve it. at the end of the day £97 is £97 none the less. Just because its city doesnt mean they can get away with rippin people off. this discount of 10% is given to season ticket holders anyway n that wasnt issued on the receipt so they shouldnt bullshit by sayin an additional! the article in the paper was a far fetched version of what went on n the supposed "quotes" were not said either. the main problem was with KITBAG and the shit delivery people who are mongs and cant use SATNAV!!!!! also it wasn't my shirt i was arsed about it was my fuckin dads you horrible *****. unlike sum he cant drive or walk or even get the bus to the ground/manchester city center store to get his shirt because he's disabled!!!!! so i had to order it online. read the whole article n you will see. If you know my dad n see how much he loves city n how much city clothes he has you would understand!!!!! Next time don't be so quick to judge you bunch of shit stirrin wankers.

-- Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:25 pm --

iv been a season ticket holder for 7years!!! and i been watchin city since i was two. so no im not a glory fan,

Yeah but why the need to go to the paper though? And who cares it came late is that really all you have to worry about? I once has two wait two weeks for a pair of jeans to arrive even though I paid for next day delivery, but didn't feel the need to let everyone know about it

Were you after compo or a free tour of the stadium to meet the players?

gidge said:

iv been a season ticket holder for 7years!!! and i been watchin city since i was two. so no im not a glory fan,

How dare you play the disabled card and moan about your dad's disability and then call someone a idiot. Do you understand how hypocritical and insensitive that is?

i went to the m.e.n because i wanted them to help me sort it out. the guy said he'd get hold of city n stuff. if they wouldnt have charged me £7 for the delivery i wouldnt have been expecting it on the friday. when i ordered the shirt there wasnt the option of free delivery just the express one for sum strange reason.

and i use the term 'idiot' as a low I.Q'd person, who cannot do anythin right. not a mentally disabled person.

gidge said:

but do tell...... why did you go to the press to slag off a club you have supported since you were two. You know, the press that is always on the look out to have a dig at City. Why didn't you just write your letter of complaint and accept the discount they gave you or was the "30 pieces of silver" more important to you.

gidge said:

Stop bitching you fucking pussy. What you going to do now with the grief you're getting on here, run to the MEN again?

Season ticket holder for 7yrs eh...f'kin bandwaggoner, where were you when we were shit?

Citytillidie69 said:
gidge said:

but do tell...... why did you go to the press to slag off a club you have supported since you were two. You know, the press that is always on the look out to have a dig at City. Why didn't you just write your letter of complaint and accept the discount they gave you or was the "30 pieces of silver" more important to you.
cos he's an attention seeking prick

gidge said:
i went to the m.e.n because i wanted them to help me sort it out. the guy said he'd get hold of city n stuff. if they wouldnt have charged me £7 for the delivery i wouldnt have been expecting it on the friday. when i ordered the shirt there wasnt the option of free delivery just the express one for sum strange reason.

and i use the term 'idiot' as a low I.Q'd person, who cannot do anythin right. not a mentally disabled person.

Carlsberg don't do irony, but if they did......

gidge said:

You mean like somebody who spells 'some' as 'sum' that kind of low IQ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.