City Fan from Australia

South City

Hey Blues,

I'm looking for some help, guidance & advice.

I will be heading to England from Sydney in December and will be available to attend the three games below:

Sat 12 December 2015 15:00 GMT H Swansea City
Sat 19 December 2015 15:00 GMT A Arsenal
Sat 26 December 2015 15:00 GMT H Sunderland

I was wondering what are my chances of getting tickets & the best way to get them?

I'll be attending both home games with my girlfriend who is also a blue but if someone had a spare ticket i could purchase off them and tag along for the arsenal away game i'll giver her the flick for that match if theres only one available ;)

Im more pumped than words can describe but being such a long journey and possibly once in a lifetime chance for me to cheer city on at home I'm really nervous that I might not secure tickets.

Hopefully some seasons ticket holidays are heading to a warmer location in december and I keep can keep your seat warm at the etihad!!

Thanks

I'd imagine you'll be fine for the two home games. They'll both go on open sale so just buy off the website when they become available. I think you'll be struggling for an Arsenal away ticket. Message me nearer the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.