City fan goes into a Utd store, hilarity ensues!

Bewar3them00n

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/man-city-fan-visits-manchester-united-store-looking-for-phil-jones-penalty/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/man-c ... s-penalty/</a>

I don't know if anybody has seen this, or posted it ( apologies if they have!)

That's The Cellar's very own El Presidente no?

I find neknominate videos boring in the extreme. that is actually quite funny though. fair play to the lad.

I suppose this is the City / United rivalry in a nutshell, United fans try to storm the City Store as a mindless mob bent on destruction, A City fan drops his pants and has a bit of a joke..... Can we please not lose our sense of humor!

Bewar3them00n said:
I suppose this is the City / United rivalry in a nutshell, United fans try to storm the City Store as a mindless mob bent on destruction, A City fan drops his pants and has a bit of a joke..... Can we please not lose our sense of humor!

That's what I thought, but this is at Old Trafford, ours is a single store in the City centre.

I'd imagine a Utd fan wouldn't get out alive if he did that at City's ground.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:52 pm --<br /><br />
Bewar3them00n said:

That's what I thought, but this is at Old Trafford, ours is a single store in the City centre.

I'd imagine a Utd fan wouldn't get out alive if he did that at City's ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.