City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

Just heard, from "reliable source", that they think they got the offender!

Just adding my thanks for your post mein Freund, I actually worked for Wuerth for a number of years and got to go there many time and I love the country - this is so out of character (aus dem Charakter) for you guys and I put it down to one complete dickhead (Schwanz Kopf )which we all unfortunately have! You will of course be made to feel welcome in our famous City for the return leg and will be extended the famous 'Manc' courtesy :-) ….. just bring money for beer!!

Just adding my thanks for your post mein Freund, I actually worked for Wuerth for a number of years and got to go there many time and I love the country - this is so out of character (aus dem Charakter) for you guys and I put it down to one complete dickhead (Schwanz Kopf )which we all unfortunately have! You will of course be made to feel welcome in our famous City for the return leg and will be extended the famous 'Manc' courtesy :-) ….. just bring money for beer!!
Thanks mate, I`ve been to Manchester lot of times and I really love the City.
I already booked my flights over for the return match and looking forward to it.
Just spoke to my mate working for Schalke, who personally has to take care of the Family from the guy, to make sure everything is going well.
He assured me that both clubs, are directly and very close involved in handling all things.

Hallo Guys, I am a Schalke 04 Supporter and I am really broken and sad by this incident!
I will post the cowd frunding link on the main Schalke Forum Block 5 now, to try and fund as much money as possible!
Hope this action is aprreciated and backed by may fans from both clubs!

@Ingo Buscher Great that you have done this. Thank you

Thanks mate, I`ve been to Manchester lot of times and I really love the City.
I already booked my flights over for the return match and looking forward to it.
Just spoke to my mate working for Schalke, who personally has to take care of the Family from the guy, to make sure everything is going well.
He assured me that both clubs, are directly and very close involved in handling all things.

Take 'the' out of the first sentence and we'll really love you too !!

maybe good if the MEN could highlight the gofundme campaign on their website

Just an update the guy who hit my mate has walked in with a brief and handed himself to police. Schalke FC are going to meet my mates solicitors fees as well as paying his hospital fees.
City & Schalke have also agreed to cover his parents hotel bills and also all their meals.

As per his health, he has fractures to his skull and jaw, he was put in an induced coma yesterday, and blood drained from his brain. He is still in a critical condition, thank you all for your support.

We are all in shock, he is the type of guy who would just walk away from any trouble, he his sister, mum & dad are top blues who follow City home away and abroad.

Just an update the guy who hit my mate has walked in with a brief and handed himself to police. Schalke FC are going to meet my mates solicitors fees as well as paying his hospital fees.
City & Schalke have also agreed to cover his parents hotel bills and also all their meals.

As per his health, he has fractures to his skull and jaw, he was put in an induced coma yesterday, and blood drained from his brain. He is still in a critical condition, thank you all for your support.

We are all in shock, he is the type of guy who would just walk away from any trouble, he his sister, mum & dad are top blues who follow City home away and abroad.
That's fantastic from Schalke (and City). I'm sure the family don't need to be worrying about money at this time. Hopefully he can pull through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.