City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

Hi All,

Here is the latest update sent to me this morning from my mates sister:

"He is now awake and out of coma, he is responsive and can squeeze our hands and nod answers to yes or no questions. He is unable to talk at the moment due to the tracheostomy tube still in place, the doctors have checked his throat and are confident he will be able to talk again. He has started some physio which will need to be continued when back in the UK. If he continues to improve they are looking at bringing him home in the next 7-10 days. As always thank you all so much for your support I don't think you realise how much this has helped us get through the last couple of weeks"

Needless to say I will post any information when the family send it and allow me to do so.

On a personal note I would also like to thank you all for the help and messages you have sent.

Great news, thanks for the update mate.

Hello my friend .Is it possible for the Shalke supporters to do a bucket collection when you are over for the game in Manchester please ? That would be a brilliant gesture and well appreciated by the City fans
Hallo Mate, I will suggest this to the the people of Schalke, who are going every with the team, to inform and update all fans with news and answer their qusestions.
They are called Fanbetreuer. See what they say and otherwise try to do so for the Home game against Leipzig, on the 15th March.

Hi All,

Here is the latest update sent to me this morning from my mates sister:

"He is now awake and out of coma, he is responsive and can squeeze our hands and nod answers to yes or no questions. He is unable to talk at the moment due to the tracheostomy tube still in place, the doctors have checked his throat and are confident he will be able to talk again. He has started some physio which will need to be continued when back in the UK. If he continues to improve they are looking at bringing him home in the next 7-10 days. As always thank you all so much for your support I don't think you realise how much this has helped us get through the last couple of weeks"

Needless to say I will post any information when the family send it and allow me to do so.

On a personal note I would also like to thank you all for the help and messages you have sent.
Great news!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.