$CITY Fan Token launches + Fantom (survey P 10)

jrb

Click on the link for the full article.

March 19 – Manchester City have become the first of the Premier League’s big six clubs to embrace the blockchain-based Socios.com fan token platform.

Fan tokens are tradeable and earlier this week saw PSG’s qualification for the quarter finals of the Champions League spark a $550 million digital fan token trading frenzy.

The price of the $PSG Fan Token rose by nearly 110% to $24. The total Fan Token market capitalisation rose to more than $390 million during trading before settling down closer to $360 million.

The club said that all existing registered Cityzens will be eligible to receive a free $CITY Fan Token on launch.

———————

Watch the video, and then click on the link to learn about Fantom.

Interesting development? Wish they would have recorded it without the sirens in the background although for the true Manc experience it’s probably spot on lol.

Hopefully we will get our token each before City win the CL and quadruple. ;-)

Same week as Football Index went bust - great timing

First thing I thought, is it another Ponzi? 1984? Logan's Run? Profiling of fans to ensure ticket allocations policy generates more money? Just pathetic Premier League greed.

It's most probably my age but I shuddered when I read that little lot. What happened to good old cash?

That’s the point. No need for cash. Long after we’re all dead cash will be a history lesson In schools and nothing more. A cashless society will eventually happen.

You don’t need cash now to go out. Just take a debit card or make payments via your mobile phone.

That’s the point. No need for cash. Long after we’re all dead cash will be a history lesson In schools and nothing more. A cashless society will eventually happen.

You don’t need cash now to go out. Just take a debit card or make payments via your mobile phone.
I honestly think I have withdrawn less that £70 in cash from an ATM since lockdown. The only thing I still use cash for is the window cleaner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.