City fan with a right shiner.

i kne albert davy said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
He was on our bus today.
He said he got it last night but not sure why.
How quick did you get home i've only been in a half hour and we was on same bus.He said he got in a bit of push an shove New Years eve and somebody pushed him really hard.

Unlike some I don't need to drink all day and all night.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
i kne albert davy said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
He was on our bus today.
He said he got it last night but not sure why.
How quick did you get home i've only been in a half hour and we was on same bus.He said he got in a bit of push an shove New Years eve and somebody pushed him really hard.

You'll never grow into a big lad if you don't have a few pints after a disappointment like yesterday, suffering for it today though i can tell yer.

i kne albert davy said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
i kne albert davy said:

You'll never grow into a big lad if you don't have a few pints after a disappointment like yesterday, suffering for it today though i can tell yer.

If drinking means looking like you Dave I will never touch another drop :-)

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
i kne albert davy said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:

With the money you save you can get us a pint on the way to wigan then.

It hurt to look at it.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:06 pm --<br /><br />
i kne albert davy said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
i kne albert davy said:

With the money you save you can get us a pint on the way to wigan then.

I won't be drinking that night, I will just stay on the bus reading my Bible whilst the rest of you ungodly people drink the devils brew.

Thats my boyfriend! Atleast you all dont have to look at it all day everyday! haha! Got into abit of a scrap new years eve! Looks worse than it feels he says.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.