City fan with a right shiner.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
It hurt to look at it.

-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:06 pm --

i kne albert davy said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
If drinking means looking like you Dave I will never touch another drop :-)
With the money you save you can get us a pint on the way to wigan then.

I won't be drinking that night, I will just stay on the bus reading my Bible whilst the rest of you ungodly people drink the devils brew.
No worry's i'll fetch you a bag of crisps and some pop out.

Missus gonna put the pic on soon :) and tbh I cannot remember what happened so I have to go off what I got told! Crate of Stella and bottle of branded between me and 2 mates went to Manchester and then memory's blank! Mates kicking off so joined in then took a good'n to the eye. Woke up went to the toilet seen it in the mirror and couldn't believe it I didn't even know what had happened and that's when the stories popped up from the eventful NYE of 2011 :)

398417_10150558674770734_684590733_11283013_928382939_n.jpg

Missus gonna put the pic on soon :) and tbh I cannot remember what happened so I have to go off what I got told! Crate of Stella and bottle of branded between me and 2 mates went to Manchester and then memory's blank! Mates kicking off so joined in then took a good'n to the eye. Woke up went to the toilet seen it in the mirror and couldn't believe it I didn't even know what had happened and that's when the stories popped up from the eventful NYE of 2011 :)

Ellis93 said:

Great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.