City fans free to keep on booing the Champions League anthem

They could never legally stop it anyway. Paying customers showing disapproval by a simple noise, not breaking any of the million and one things a person can be charged for these days, they would have been a laughing stock if they had attempted to ban it.

Doesn't UEFA saying it's okay to boo negate the whole reason for doing it?

The reasons for booing still remain. I think the worst of the charge sheet is the total indifference to those City fans who had expended hard earned money on the trip to Moscow. I should imagine the rest of the charges laid at Uefa's door would have been dismissed! An arrogant, semi-Fascist, totalitarian bunch of crooks ever to get their hands on a sport.

Which desired effect is that? I must've missed the news that UEFA have finally reimbursed all those City and Bayern fans for travel expenses incurred when both sets of fans were locked out of CSKA Moscow's ground through no fault of their own. After all, that's the reason why the anthem got booed in the first place.

They're never going to. They obviously know that City fans are pissed off, if anything was going to happen it would have by now.

A lot of time has passed so we should maybe get over it and move on.

Oh and before you say, I had several mates lose out who don't boo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.