City Fans In Glasgow

Mate, I'm a moaning **** at the best of times (it's half the Jock in me lol), however, hope the scan isn't anything too serious... I may get confused with the patients on the psych ward when I celebrate our 4th going in but alas, be worth it to see us dick the twats (;

Enjoy the game, bud!!!
Being a moaning **** is not necessarily a bad thing dude..gets me by.. specially with southern rags.

Being a moaning **** is not necessarily a bad thing dude..gets me by.. specially with southern rags.

russabbot0709_228x411.jpg

If anyone sees this shit in the city end please take it off them and shove it up their arse. Fucking hate bollocks like this. No way they are from Manchester
You’re wrong. Very wrong. They’re mancunian to the core. Maine Rd regulars and travel the length and breadth of England and beyond watching City. And have done for many, many years. Decades in fact. Whether you agree or not with the Ulster/Rangers link is a separate issue but I know two of the lads pctured and I doubt very much you’be doing any shoving up any arses were you to attempt it. But mancunian they are, always have been and always will be. And there are very few/no City fans I know who’ve been to as many grounds as one of the lads in the pic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.