City fans in the team

I'd never have had David May down as a Blue given all the City bating he did that time. I couldn't play for U****d, Celtic, Cardiff or England. I'd sooner hang up my boots.

Hopefully May won't feel safe entering the Etihad again. Turncoat.

When THB debuted I thought he looked like the biggest prospect for his position. For anyone following the EDS has he regressed a bit? Seems less assured lately, he is still young though
I think a fair few subscribe to the notion that Garcia was fast tracked ahead of THB regardless of EDS performances.... I think THB is stuck in a odd middle ground that he is a 'first team squad player' so doesn't play for the EDS but then he plays for no one as he has 4 senior CB ahead of him. He needs a loan move but trying to find a club to develop a teenage CB is going to be tough.

I thought everybody (and his dog) was at York away. And Mansfield at home in that lower league Cup thingy; Auto Windscreens Trophy, was it?
I can remember the match against Middlesbrough (17/3/1964) with a crowd of 8,053 and the following season against Swindon (16/1/1965) with 8,015.

I doubt if many of the Johnny-come-latelies from the York match bothered with either of those. Part timers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.