City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by r.soleofsalford, 22 Dec 2016.

1. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Haha I can imagine the concourse rammed at 85 mins waiting for the machine to go green.

2. UUJblue

UUJblue

Haha an underground isnt such a bad idea for the trams. Over on the Etihad site development thread...there is a lot of discussion on the redevelopment of the south stand/city square and why not add a new seperate station off that line that is underground or sheltered and could be accessible from the stand? There is about 500 metres from the track to the stand? They could stack up a few trains and noone would have to go outside!

3. bonespost

bonespost

Why the fook people leave early and not clap this man off .dickheads

4. blue ranger

blue ranger

I'm not bothered about the early leavers. Each to their own. But this is a discussion forum and people are discussing ideas to encourage people to actually use their season tickets. They will all manage to use them for the United game. I think deducting loyalty points or adding for actually attending games is perfectly reasonable.

5. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

His two passes for the first 2 goals were worth the entrance fee alone on Sat.

He has got vision that most players can only dream of.

6. Henkeman

Henkeman

Would have been if I hadn't been checking the rugby score at the time of the second one. Idiot.

7. mayo31

mayo31

I was away so missed saturdays game but saw on motd loads jump up in the family stand when Leicester scored.

8. blue by birth

blue by birth

Completed mate...good luck

9. blue by birth

blue by birth

I think we are spoilt with the team we have and it's a privilege to watch Ginger Kev etc, wouldn't dream of leaving early but people will always try to avoid the queues.
    This team deserve to play in front of packed stadiums and finish the game to a full stadium showing our appreciation, but it rarely happens.
    Yet in SS3 it's a nightmare getting out of the ground after the game and that's after the early leavers have gone...plus Metrolink is a fucking joke.

10. Blueside

Blueside

100% this.