City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I saw the empties before kick off in the Arsenal end but to be fair they mostly filled up. I think living locally, a lot of their fans just get there for kick off when the crowds have died down.

I was surprised at how many of our fans certainly in the upper tier couldn’t wait to get off with the players still on the pitch celebrating. It emptied quickly in front of us. Less than 10% of our block still there when the players were leaving the pitch. Not sure why when you have travelled all that way to see the team lift the cup and there was no extra time.

Just watching the game again now and there are empties dotted all over the place in the Arsenal end. Poor stuff seeing as they didn’t have to shell out on travel like the City fans did

My sister and family had to leave early after the final whistle as the coach driver had told them he would only wait half an hour after the final whistle. Bellend. Must have been a rag.

In block 120 there were quite a few empty seats all together which I thought was odd

I assumed Arsenal sold out but the empties (just like the far fewer empties in our bit) were tickets sold via other means.
If we each received 32,000 and club Wembley holds 15,000 then at least 5,000 went to "the football family".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.