City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I was up and gone when Skrtel scored Liverpool's 4th,last season,as did 30,000 others and you are a lying twat if you think you stayed that game

I'd forgotten about that. I've been a little poorly this week which has fucked up my plans a bit. I'll give him a bell later.

OK mate. Get well soon m.

Anyway, I've left one game early at the Etihad vs Watford in midweek. Needed a lift due to a dodgy knee and ankle.

I left one game early at Maine Road when that c@nt Franny Lee came on the pitch at half time like the Messiah. Me and some mates got a few pints in at the Kippa bar and stayed there for the second half.

I stay to the end as I sit in a good spot for getting away!

Never stay beyond the whistle though. Off like a robbers dog as soon as that goes.

I was up and gone when Skrtel scored Liverpool's 4th,last season,as did 30,000 others and you are a lying twat if you think you stayed that game

I was there as were quite a few thousand, this leaving cos were getting beat is utter bollocks, we'd have had no fucker there between the late 80's till early 2000's!!

Sounds like a raggish thing to do, we're supposed to support through thick and thin............

Why wouldn't you stay till the end? I just don't get the leaving early stuff. Move nearer an exit maybe but I just don't get paying to go to watch a football match and not watching all of it. Would you leave before the end of a film or a concert? Just seems crazy but there are so so many nowadays who just don't seem arsed. The same people go to the loo , go for drinks while the game is on and then leave early! Don't know why they bother at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.