City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I think these will be returns from sponsors, players etc. Supoorters Clubs were offered more in the last day or so before the game but it’s too late for most to make travel plans. It was the same for Bournemouth at the start of last season.

Really annoying after patiently waiting for tickets to go on sale to all season ticket holders and selling out in minutes.

Really annoying after patiently waiting for tickets to go on sale to all season ticket holders and selling out in minutes.

It was bad at Bournemouth last year when there were diehard Blues asking everyone in the queue for a spare and i knew there would be a few empties inside the ground.

The first ten rows and where the stand joined got soaked, the roof is pathetic there, and it happens all around the ground.

Quite a few arrived late as the traffic was very bad on M6 M5 M4 M48 etc.

I have never seen any evidence that agencies are allocated tickets for away games, only criminals who source after they sell tickets they haven't got, and someone paying £200 is likely to turn up.
Agencies are always selling tickets for away as well as home games

Small block next to me with 30 or so seats all together all unnocupied yesterday. All in the dry etc.
That can't be just coincidence, traffic problems etc

Dnt_XTyW4AErsV_
There’s the problem with the club giving tickets to ticket agencies again.

Also with the ticket site fiasco there were people who kept getting “ERROR” when they tried to buy tickets for Cardiff only to end up with no ticket but they had nine lots of £30 taken from their bank accounts by the club (or however many times they got the error message).

The main reason is apathy and once that is added to the other usual reasons why midweek games can be a pain you will get shit attendances. It’s been mentioned to me a few times this week by other fans and I just tell them the truth we cannot be arsed.
that's pretty much it. I get perplexed looks when folk ask me about winning the champs' league and I shrug my shoulders. Winning the league means so, so much more to me. I still love the euro games and can't imagine ever not bothering, but, after all is said and done, I think, as you say, we simply can't be arsed with it.

Having grief of a few Scouse fans on how many empty seats in our away section today. Talk about obsessed. I thought we sold out today ?

If no one else has replied, the reason why there were empty seats in the away end yesterday was because it was pissing down and the first ten rows were getting drenched. Anyone with any sense went and stood at the back. Perhaps thick cults sit in a silly plastic seat getting soaked but sensible Blues use their noggin and go where it is dry. Tell your mates that Blues aren't arsed what it looks like on the camera, we are not as sensitive as them.

If no one else has replied, the reason why there were empty seats in the away end yesterday was because it was pissing down and the first ten rows were getting drenched. Anyone with any sense went and stood at the back. Perhaps thick cults sit in a silly plastic seat getting soaked but sensible Blues use their noggin and go where it is dry. Tell your mates that Blues aren't arsed what it looks like on the camera, we are not as sensitive as them.
The vack wasnt over crowded so this did not happen. Our support is just not up with the big teams. Time to judt accept that than try to defend it.

The vack wasnt over crowded so this did not happen. Our support is just not up with the big teams. Time to judt accept that than try to defend it.
I'm not sure why but I don't think the front was ever on sale. The few sat there were given tickets torn from a book sized strip (probably the whole block) by a steward as they arrived. And he gave them poncho's... They were swapping tickets for these new tickets so my guess it they had seats in the sold area but were offered a move to somewhere they wouldn't have to stand up. This could explain the 30+ seats further back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.