City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Unsold tickets on here would explain tge odd empty seat not a block of 50 plus obviously it just didnt sell out but city done theor usual trick and said it was

I wonder if they have a sale, no return agreement with the third party ticketing websites they are obviously using to fleece day trippers and foreign fans with?

What really gets my goat are the games that sell out on really high points and yet the club have not been able to sell ‘their corporate allocation’.
Two in the past three years I haven’t got tickets for Bournemouth whilst there have been people there with half the points I have. I get offered tickets for the game but turn them down, but the real insult is several people, and confirmed by Tim, is that there were two rows of empty seats the club had kept back.

As it was bank holiday weekend I’d already fucked off to France so hardly in a position to take up the slack.

Yet here we are with Oxford, 200 fewer tickets, and I’m able to buy five, over 1800 points less than for Bournemouth, go figure.

I'm guessing from the replies here that it did sell out all the allocation City made available to standard points holders. But the hundreds of seats City hold back for various groups wasn't/isn't monitored to see how many are actually going to be used and so they ended up with a couple of blocks unused at the last minute.
Shite from City really. They could surely calculate confirmed usage of these blocks 7 days before the game and make spare tickets available to open sale etc

The vack wasnt over crowded so this did not happen. Our support is just not up with the big teams. Time to judt accept that than try to defend it.

Yeh fair do's we will never have the kind of support that the big 4 have, the media were right all along and I will not continue to fly in the face of all the evidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.