City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

That might be the case. it’s a bit of a spiral because City are getting negative media so do more (than say Utd) to entice corporate customers. Favouring the corporates may help to sell ticket packages (mainly at home) but it probably results in empties at less popular games, reinforcing the negative media.

Tim your a bit more well versed than me do those in Joes get a guaranteed away ticket if they want one?

It’s an absolute scandal really. I accept the club has to provide benefits to corporate fans but there has to be a cut off when tickets go back in the pot. They could not give tickets for Bournemouth away last year die to the lateness of the tickets being offered even though the demand was huge.
As I said earlier that one really pisses me off as it sells out at such high points

You’re no blue.

Everything you ever post is slagging off every part of the club.
No mate I don’t walk around with blue tinted glasses. Granted when things are good I don’t come on here to give the club a pat on the back. But I do come on to vent some anger when things are shit. And to have 100+ empty seats in an away end after that shit turn out in the CL is pathetic

They don’t get a ticket for every Away game mate.
Carefully worded response that Tim.

I was talking to someone at the match yesterday who should know and he was telling me that anyone having seasonal hospitality, certainly in the Chairman’s Club, can get one away ticket for every ticket they have but sometimes they go to a ballot and only 10% of tickets go to corporates.

No mate I don’t walk around with blue tinted glasses. Granted when things are good I don’t come on here to give the club a pat on the back. But I do come on to vent some anger when things are shit. And to have 100+ empty seats in an away end after that shit turn out in the CL is pathetic

There are bigger worries in life. Go and have a sit down.

www.ticketstubhub.uk are advertising Tickets for Citys matches including Oxford away.Ticketnet.uk are also advertising City tickets for future games .Viagogo.uk are advertising themselves as Manchester City Matchday ticket agency and advertising all Citys games this season even the rags away
Stubhub are advertising 4 tickets for City v Brighton on Saturday in 93:20. Row E seats 199-202. I’d love to know whose seats these are.

When things are shit?

We’ve got 16 points out of 18 in the league and lost a CL match which will ultimately mean nothing if we finish top of the group.

Instead your posts are slagging off Pep, making bizarre comments about Delph being a one season wonder after one bad game, stating Jesus is ‘****ing dreadful’ and even the fans aren’t safe from this shit.

Have a weird with yourself. You’re just coming across as a desperate and depressing weirdo.

Stubhub are advertising 4 tickets for City v Brighton on Saturday in 93:20. Row E seats 199-202. I’d love to know whose seats these are.
They are also advertising for the game at home against the rags in 93,20 and reckon they have 45 tickets left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.