City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

When things are shit?

We’ve got 16 points out of 18 in the league and lost a CL match which will ultimately mean nothing if we finish top of the group.

Instead your posts are slagging off Pep, making bizarre comments about Delph being a one season wonder after one bad game, stating Jesus is ‘****ing dreadful’ and even the fans aren’t safe from this shit.

Have a weird with yourself. You’re just coming across as a desperate and depressing weirdo.

When things are shit?

We’ve got 16 points out of 18 in the league and lost a CL match which will ultimately mean nothing if we finish top of the group.

Instead your posts are slagging off Pep, making bizarre comments about Delph being a one season wonder after one bad game, stating Jesus is ‘****ing dreadful’ and even the fans aren’t safe from this shit.

Have a weird with yourself. You’re just coming across as a desperate and depressing weirdo.

He even admits he doesn't come on and praise the club he supposedly supports when things are good ! I'm glad he wasn't around when Stuart Pearce was letting Beany pick the team no one else would get a chance to post. This board has either been very cleverly inflitrated by rags and dips or The Samaritans are sending pepole our way, 'Hell son if you think you have it bad go and log onto BlueMoon'

When things are shit?

Jesus is poor and im not judging him on just city but he was awful in the wc

I slag pep off if i thi k he got it wrong

And delph was shite mud week he aint a left full so maybe he is a one season wonder tgere

There are bigger worries in life. Go and have a sit down.
He even admits he doesn't come on and praise the club he supposedly supports when things are good ! I'm glad he wasn't around when Stuart Pearce was letting Beany pick the team no one else would get a chance to post. This board has either been very cleverly inflitrated by rags and dips or The Samaritans are sending pepole our way, 'Hell son if you think you have it bad go and log onto BlueMoon'
I was around then pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.