City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

www.ticketstubhub.uk are advertising Tickets for Citys matches including Oxford away.Ticketnet.uk are also advertising City tickets for future games .Viagogo.uk are advertising themselves as Manchester City Matchday ticket agency and advertising all Citys games this season even the rags away

I could be advertising selling a a unicorn and a diplodocus. Are you really that naive? I know what the answer is.

Id say your fuming now seeing them photos

Journey was a nightmare traffic wise there would have been loads didnt make it. And then there were usual hordes that didnt get past the bars in the ground. Each to their own I suppose. But a decent turn out, good atmosphere, not much to gripe about really.

I could be advertising selling a a unicorn and a diplodocus. Are you really that naive? I know what the answer is.
Not sure what you on about .but between them those agencies have shed loads of tickets to flog .dont shoot the messenger

Not sure what you on about .but between them those agencies have shed loads of tickets to flog .dont shoot the messenger

I think hes saying there's a lot of sites that pretend to flog tickets that never materialise because theyre not available. Its not a new phenomenon

I think hes saying there's a lot of sites that pretend to flog tickets that never materialise because theyre not available. Its not a new phenomenon
Cheers but Viagogo are adverising as Manchester City Match Day Ticket Agency

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.