City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

The lad missed out on a ticket but tgere was loads of empty seats not shit stirring at all mate im sure youd be the same if you wanted a ticket and missed out

They were all sold. Lots didnt get there because of traffic issues.

What really gets my goat are the games that sell out on really high points and yet the club have not been able to sell ‘their corporate allocation’.
Two in the past three years I haven’t got tickets for Bournemouth whilst there have been people there with half the points I have. I get offered tickets for the game but turn them down, but the real insult is several people, and confirmed by Tim, is that there were two rows of empty seats the club had kept back.

As it was bank holiday weekend I’d already fucked off to France so hardly in a position to take up the slack.

Yet here we are with Oxford, 200 fewer tickets, and I’m able to buy five, over 1800 points less than for Bournemouth, go figure.
I’m sick, absolutely sick to the back teeth, of the club giving tickets in the away section (for any game) to corporates or ticket agencies. It infuriates me. We could sell out our away section just off points fans/regular attenders, easily. But they’d rather just pinch that bit more money.

It dilutes our away end even if they’re all sold with tourists, nobodies, silent “fans” who don’t know the words to any songs, or even fans of the home team. At Anfield last year there was a Liverpool fan thrown down the steps after he jumped up celebrating a goal in our away end. We’ve had a row of Hajduk Split fans at Anfield two years ago, Dresden fans supporting Huddersfield at Huddersfield last season, Arsenal fans in our away end at the Emirates more than once, some very strange and random people at Stamford Bridge over the last few years (some looked like they’ve never seen a football match before)...

And when they aren’t sold it leaves empty seats like yesterday which is annoying for lads who’ve tried to get tickets and makes us look shit on tele.

I don’t know how, maybe we should open up some talk with a United Supporters Club or something, but United fans have somehow stopped United giving away tickets away to anyone but United fans who meet the right criteria as they were getting sick of it themselves, it would be good to find out how they did it.

Last edited by a moderator:
www.ticketstubhub.uk are advertising Tickets for Citys matches including Oxford away.Ticketnet.uk are also advertising City tickets for future games .Viagogo.uk are advertising themselves as Manchester City Matchday ticket agency and advertising all Citys games this season even the rags away
It’s an absolute fucking disgrace. City should hang their heads in fucking shame!

I mentioned about it last week but I’m going to send an email to the FSF this week and see what they say: mailto:info@fsf.org.uk

Something needs to be done about this. City are taking the piss out of their own fan base!

I’m sick, absolutely sick to the back teeth, of the club giving tickets in the away section (for any game) to corporates or ticket agencies. It infuriates me. We could sell out our away section just off points fans/regular attenders, easily. But they’d rather just pinch that bit more money.

Sick of it!

Bournemouth away last season there was a whole block of about 60 unoccupied seats in the City section. I took a photo and bunged it in KotK if memory serves. It was about 4 or 5 empty rows of between 12 and 15 seats. Like you say, disgraceful

Carefully worded response that Tim.

I was talking to someone at the match yesterday who should know and he was telling me that anyone having seasonal hospitality, certainly in the Chairman’s Club, can get one away ticket for every ticket they have but sometimes they go to a ballot and only 10% of tickets go to corporates.
Am I right in saying you're a spokesman for the fans now? (Congratulations if so) If so you must address this issue with the amount of corporates in the away section, it’s so infuriating knowing blues who have been for years are missing out. Chelsea and Liverpool away games in recent years have been rife with tourists. So frustrating

Soriano has come from a club that has a terrible away support.

One of the times Barcelona came to the Etihad they brought a few hundred of their own fans and the rest (about 50% full) was made up of tourists with flags from all over the world and even some City fans in there.

They don’t even travel around their own country.

For years you have been able to buy tickets from ticket agencies even for Barça away at Espanyol and the away end still isn’t full.

Have they come to City and just operated the same shit system thinking everyone’s away support is just as appalling as Barcelona’s?

Last edited by a moderator:
When things are shit?

We’ve got 16 points out of 18 in the league and lost a CL match which will ultimately mean nothing if we finish top of the group.

Instead your posts are slagging off Pep, making bizarre comments about Delph being a one season wonder after one bad game, stating Jesus is ‘****ing dreadful’ and even the fans aren’t safe from this shit.

Have a weird with yourself. You’re just coming across as a desperate and depressing weirdo.
The players, management team, fitness team and recovery team are a completely different part of the business to those taking the piss out of their own fan base in the multitude of things they’ve got wrong over the years and are getting wrong and making worse as time goes on when it comes to tickets, ticket agencies and corporates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.