City fans, not!

tolmie's hairdoo

Just wanted to say how proud those six foul-mouthed City fans must be who decided to attack another blue at the Didsbury tram stop after the game last night.

My old man had the misfortune to share a carriage with these late teens/early twentysomethings who had colours on and were clearly pissed.

Another City fella in his late 60s was punched to the ground by these scrotes for the having the temerity to accidently bump into them as everyone got off.

He was put flat on his back and my dad tried to help out before these fucks laughed and ran off in the direction of the Fletcher Moss pub.

The fella was a big bloke and damaged his ribs and was pretty shaken and upset.

He was also very embarrassed and didn't want to call the police, so apparently another blue kindly drove him the rest of the way home.

I know society is full of these vermin and every club has them, but it could easily have been my dad who they attacked, and can't believe 'blues' would do this to anyone, yet alone a fellow supporter.

Sorry for the vent but these people are wankers and drag the good name of the club through the dirt, especially as the tram was also full of young kids and Christmas shoppers.

Just wanted to say how proud those six foul-mouthed City fans must be who decided to attack another blue at the Didsbury tram stop after the game last night.

My old man had the misfortune to share a carriage with these late teens/early twentysomethings who had colours on and were clearly pissed.

Another City fella in his late 60s was punched to the ground by these scrotes for the having the temerity to accidently bump into them as everyone got off.

He was put flat on his back and my dad tried to help out before these fucks laughed and ran off in the direction of the Fletcher Moss pub.

He was also very embarrassed and didn't want to call the police, so apparently another blue kindly drove him the rest of the way home.

I know society is full of these vermin and every club has them, but it could easily have been my dad who they attacked, and can't believe 'blues' would do this to anyone, yet alone a fellow supporter.

Sorry for the vent but these people are wankers and drag the good name of the club through the dirt, especially as the tram was also full of young kids and Christmas shoppers.
For all the bad in that post mate, nice to hear people care, the blue who took him home, your dad and even your post.
Reckon that these acts usually end up with the ten men lads getting a taste of their own medicine.
Hope the blue is ok.

Utter scum whoever they are and regardless of which team they support. There should cctv there if the guy wants to press charges

Needs reporting. Trams have a lot of cctv on them. Should be easy to pick them out.

Fucking shit houses, shame there weren't a few more sound minded blues around to give them a lesson in manners and respect. Hope the blokes okay and it doesn't have a lasting effect on him enjoying going to the match. BM should send a welcoming committee to meet these twats to instill some decency into them.

Disgusting. Can't stand scrote's thinking they can do what they want to whoever they want.
Kind of off topic but I'm 35 years old and don' go out as much I used to before having kids. On friday i went to doncaster to see the Prodigy. Been many times to see them since the 90s. Anyway, during the concert. Some scrote decided it was perfectly normal to get his dick out and piss all over the back of me. And I mean all over. I was drenched. I had the twat by the throat and was going to pummel him. I stopped because I knew I wouldn' of stopped hitting him. Decided to go and find a copper. Response.... Nothing we can do!. Even though there was still steam coming off me and I stank of piss. He even told me that I should of hit him!.
I realised yesterday that society is fucked. Unfortunatey it's the way it is. I'm still raging about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.