City fans on the concourse at Carrow Road

I don’t get it. It’s not just City fans (before anyone thinks I’m digging out our lads), you see concourse videos of all sets of fans turn up over a weekend but in the stands the same lads fucking shit themselves at the thought of singing during the game.

Singing on the concourse doesn’t mean owt, do it in the stands!

Yeah I agree it isn't just us, everton are one that comes to mind recently, watched them and the atmosphere was quiet as can be, about an hr after the game a vid on awaydays twitter of them bouncing around the concourse load as can be turned up.

Yeah I agree it isn't just us, everton are one that comes to mind recently, watched them and the atmosphere was quiet as can be, about an hr after the game a vid on awaydays twitter of them bouncing around the concourse load as can be turned up.

same, concourse singing and it gets bouncing. Right lets get out there and belt our hearts out for the lads on the pitch... But the singing stops, cant make excuses for it, starnge phase we are going through.

Great song, looks good, spill it out on the terraces ffs

I don’t get it. It’s not just City fans (before anyone thinks I’m digging out our lads), you see concourse videos of all sets of fans turn up over a weekend but in the stands the same lads fucking shit themselves at the thought of singing during the game.

Singing on the concourse doesn’t mean owt, do it in the stands, that’s where it matters!

They are obviously too tired from the jumping up and down and being aggressive to any fan who wants to get past them.

Filming it is as sad as fuck.

Same tune but different words as a song we had years ago.
Tesco Tesco
City are going to tesco
They’ll be thousands of blues
Because there’s discount on booze
So city are going to Tesco.

Was our response to a rag song about them going to Glasgow where the campions league final was that year.

It’s just a working hypothesis at the moment but it’s well documented that at half time from the toilet back to your seat the effects of Charlie only last about 15 minutes before the crash arrives... studies are ongoing

most likely once in their seats they are not all sat / stood next to each other so unable to create what they are doing in the concourse in the stand.

Poor excuse for them to be honest. Been to loads of games on my own and always try and get songs going regardless of whether I'm with my mates or not. Sometimes it might fall on deaf ears but sometimes it works. A lot of concourse singers just don't even bother trying once they're in the stands.

Good tune though, even if it is a variation on Everton's Arteta song. Guess they won't mind too much as they lifted our Ederson chant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.