City fans so predictable!

Brendan110_0

Get a grip people, If we hound out Mancini then the press will have won, that's what they want above all else.
The football we play is far and away better than anything I've seen in the last 20 years - I guess we're used to being so cr@p we don't like it near the top of the table.

Brendan110_0 said:
Get a grip people, If we hound out Mancini then the press will have won, that's what they want above all else.
The football we play is far and away better than anything I've seen in the last 20 years - I guess we're used to being so cr@p we don't like it near the top of the table.

You aren't for real are you? we may be higher up but nobody can say we play better football than we did under Keegan/Horton or under Sven at times, that is just bollocks, Mancini fan or not.

andyblue87 said:
Brendan110_0 said:

You aren't for real are you? we may be higher up but nobody can say we play better football than we did under Keegan/Horton or under Sven at times, that is just bollocks, Mancini fan or not.

Mancini hasn't lost 8 - 1 at home yet as Sven did and lost dressing room battle, Keegan's best football was in the championship, Horton - sorry but most of the football was backs to the wall stuff.

Brendan110_0 said:
andyblue87 said:

Mancini hasn't lost 8 - 1 at home yet as Sven did and lost dressing room battle, Keegan's best football was in the championship, Horton - sorry but most of the football was backs to the wall stuff.

When did we lose 8-1 at home? Sven didn't have £300million of players at his disposal.

how can you back him
we are only in 4th place coz of other teams slacking aswell
spurs have drop loads of points liverpool had a bad start

i bet we would not be anywhere near 4th place if we play like that for the next 10 games i would even say that if things dont turn round in the next 3 games
then mancini will be spending xmas at home in italy

Goater666 said:
Brendan110_0 said:

When did we lose 8-1 at home? Sven didn't have £300million of players at his disposal.

I did say under Sven at times, and for the Boro game he had already been told he was getting sacked and it was last day of the season.
Keegan, that was a championship standard team, and they played good football, entertaining football, gotta look at the players we had and his teams mentality and it is far better football than Mancini, less quality for sure but better football.

Brendan110_0 said:
WHAT ?

ancoats said:
how can you back him
we are only in 4th place coz of other teams slacking aswell
spurs have drop loads of points liverpool had a bad start

i bet we would not be anywhere near 4th place if we play like that for the next 10 games i would even say that if things dont turn round in the next 3 games
then mancini will be spending xmas at home in italy

If we did boot out Mancini then I'd expect the team to implode and we miss out on 4th again, we can't keep starting from square 1 every time there's a poor run of results, do you hear Manure fans calling for Bacon faces head? No, they trust him as we should - otherwise we'll always be small time.

I liked Mancini but I think he has lost the players. Not sure that can be reversed. City fans are predictable though, so many of us revel in being mediocre, or like being hard done to. We are fast becoming comical because we have resources most clubs dream of and we can get ourselves together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.