City fans today

monkey-trousers said:
davymcfc said:
Jonny68 said:
Yeah that was me and my mate Paul Newton. We got put in the cells for a few hours and then charged. The officer was sound said he didn't want to charge us because he knew we were just pissed and got giddy and we intended no harm, just club policy at Stoke to press charges if anyone enters the pitch. Gotta go back on the 12th of Feb for court though, possible ban and fine :-(
You may very well get banned mate. Make sure you are organised with a decent solicitor beforehand. Otherwise you will get a 3 year ban from all grounds.

3 year ban? I'd ban him for life! Have you seen what he's doing to Aguero's face?

I'm never washing this hand again Lee, you can smell it next time i see you :-)

After your behaviour yesterday I am no longer accepting responsibility for you at football matches, although I may just be tempted to hold THAT hand when crossing the road together.

Jonny68 said:
monkey-trousers said:
davymcfc said:
You may very well get banned mate. Make sure you are organised with a decent solicitor beforehand. Otherwise you will get a 3 year ban from all grounds.

3 year ban? I'd ban him for life! Have you seen what he's doing to Aguero's face?

I'm never washing this hand again Lee, you can smell it next time i see you :-)

You need to speak to amanda at the FSF mate she will help n can help supply a free football fan special solicitor n lwgal advice ect. Highly recommended.

P.s. are you the lad i was singing yaya kolo with way back from newcastle?

BezzMCFC said:
We were singing all game but the high light was the snow ball fight outside it was chaos!!!

Have to agree with this - was a right laugh outside, mass snowball fight across the coach park.
And it seems Stoke have a way of solving the smoking in the toilets issue, just open the doors for a bit at half time, section it off and let people out for a cig and a drink..
Solved so many problems all round..

Took my 6yr old for his 1st ever away game and he absolutly loved every second of it . Needless to say i am now in deep shit off the mrs as he is bouncing round the house quoting such classic hymns as "you lucky bastard's it should of been 10" lol

Re:

BRUVS N BLUE said:
Took my 6yr old for his 1st ever away game and he absolutly loved every second of it . Needless to say i am now in deep shit off the mrs as he is bouncing round the house quoting such classic hymns as "you lucky bastard's it should of been 10" lol

hahaha ....

good lad , he's soon got into the swing of things by the sound of it ...

Jonny68 said:
allan harper said:
Jonny68 said:
120641532_stoke_377809c.jpg

There i am haha! Got a bit excited when we scored.

Ha! Did you get thrown out? I seen one or two get man handle out of the ground!

Yeah that was me and my mate Paul Newton. We got put in the cells for a few hours and then charged. The officer was sound said he didn't want to charge us because he knew we were just pissed and got giddy and we intended no harm, just club policy at Stoke to press charges if anyone enters the pitch. Gotta go back on the 12th of Feb for court though, possible ban and fine :-(

Ha, Paul from Glossop? Kev's brother?

Re:

BRUVS N BLUE said:

Fantastic

Re:

BRUVS N BLUE said:

I've had that from the 9 year old.

"I know what the B word really means in the It Should of Been 10 Song"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.