City fans vote to sell 4 players this window

I don’t even particularly like Bravo but I think he’s more than suitable for # two. How you gonna improve that position? Not a fuckin chance in hell we have one of our young boys #2 so we’re wasting our time anyway even debating this and we’re shitting all over a blue when it’s unnessecary.
+1! Bad form to slate one of our own.

pink.jpg

They never changed

ps I'm not using this as an example, it was just, and still is the norm

Champions of England

Last edited:
Bravo, otamendi, Hart, Mangala,

in : GK (youth HG) , Jorginho, De light, Mahrez/hazard/Mbappe

Otamendi.....really?? He's been brilliant this season, very rarely puts a foot wrong.

The people who criticise Otamendi don't watch full games. it's all just crap from two years ago when the media would only focus on his errors. The best center-back in the league this season

I find myself in agreement with a lot of your posts but I don't get your complete dislike for Bravo as a player, role model or part of the City squad. For my part I would rather have him as cover than any of the "home grown" keepers we have. If he wants to go because of the way "fans?" react to him then so be it. He has always put City first within the team and that means a lot to me.
Look being a nice guy and role model is ok and i'm sure he is both of those things,but the last 2 games showed what happens when he plays prem games,he is all over the place,i don't know what happens to him but his head goes,even in the cup game final he left the goal open as well,i can't help but compare him to eddie,there is a reason he was brought in to be the no1,if bravo stays then i hope a free summer will do him good as he may well be starting the first few games if brazil go far in the world cup,we can't like every player and it's not personal

Look being a nice guy and role model is ok and i'm sure he is both of those things,but the last 2 games showed what happens when he plays prem games,he is all over the place,i don't know what happens to him but his head goes,even in the cup game final he left the goal open as well,i can't help but compare him to eddie,there is a reason he was brought in to be the no1,if bravo stays then i hope a free summer will do him good as he may well be starting the first few games if brazil go far in the world cup,we can't like every player and it's not personal

Okay, I accept that. Let’s hope that if he stays he plays well and at the top of his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.