City fans vote to sell 4 players this window

Have to be him if he stays but he has no confidence in prem games,he doesn't play them for a reason,better teams don't miss open nets and dinho is not always there to bail him out,past my bedtime i'll revisit this thread in the morning

If you're blaming Bravo for the Southampton chance in the final game, there is no other conclusion other than you have a clear agenda. Sorry, but there is absolutely zero blame to be laid at his door for the chance you're talking about. Once again you're blaming him for turning an easy one on one in to a fairly difficult chance.

If you're blaming Bravo for the Southampton chance in the final game, there is no other conclusion other than you have a clear agenda. Sorry, but there is absolutely zero blame to be laid at his door for the chance you're talking about. Once again you're blaming him for turning an easy one on one in to a fairly difficult chance.
2 games running he left the goal open and was bailed out,i'm not going to do this all summer,i don't rate him, the end

Zinchy is a problem as he takes up a forgein spot next season,i like him though and want to see him play in his proper position

He’s the borderline player for me. I’d like him to stay but could see his opportunities being limited without an injury crisis.

2 games running he left the goal open and was bailed out,i'm not going to do this all summer,i don't rate him, the end

2 games running is a lie though. The Southampton chance was actually very good keeping. If you're going to try and hang him out to dry, at least pick on actual mistakes.

Bravo, Ederson & Neuer are the three best keepers suited or rather integral to how we play. I don't see us signing Neuer as no.2 so Bravo will likely be staying. He's performed very well this season.

Players leaving, YAYA, Roberts, Mangala, Denayer. Likely Zinchenko.

2 games running is a lie though. The Southampton chance was actually very good keeping. If you're going to try and hang him out to dry, at least pick on actual mistakes.

Bravo, Ederson & Neuer are the three best keepers suited or rather integral to how we play. I don't see us signing Neuer as no.2 so Bravo will likely be staying. He's performed very well this season.

Players leaving, YAYA, Roberts, Mangala, Denayer. Likely Zinchenko.

Hart will be off.

Ahsan on 93.20 podcast said he heard Bravo was leaving this window.

Hart will be off.

Ahsan on 93.20 podcast said he heard Bravo was leaving this window.

I'd be surprised if Bravo left, but it would make sense for him. He's a no.1 keeper really. Too young to be semi retired.

Forgot about Hart to be honest, yes. He'll be going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.