City fans @ Wigan VS Spurs

BigBlueNick

Im not sure how true this snippet of info i was given is but...
I heard there were a couple of hundred City fans at Wigan's game.

Criteria for Wigan's cup final tickets is that you must have a ticket stub from this season and so some blues knowing they wont get tickets through City went to Wigan to collect a stub to allow them to buy a cup final ticket.
Very clever!

Yeah , 22,326 at Wigan yesterday ... that's about 30 fans up on their previous highest attendance this season (v Newcastle) , but a few thousand more than the vast majority of their league games have produced , so it's more than probable that a few of ours made the short journey to their place ....

when needs must i suppose !

You had to have a purchase history to get a ticket for the game apparently.

I wonder how long it will be before someone demands this thread be deleted.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:11 pm --<br /><br />
gangerolv said:
Why is Wigans support so shit?

Smallish town full of rugby fans and with City, the rags, both Merseyside clubs and Bolton within easy reach. Their support is hardly shit, with all things taken into consideration their support is pretty good tbf.

I didn't go to the game but have managed to get hold of two tickets in the Wigan end for Wembley.

I am not a season ticket holder but do have 3000 points so I didn't want to risk not getting a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.