City fans @ Wigan VS Spurs

how many did they bring the other night?? looked like 800 max.... in a fairly important game for them in terms of staying up and all of 25 mins or so on the train it's piss poor imo...

give me leeds, forest etc any day..

Blue_Ketchup said:
how many did they bring the other night?? looked like 800 max.... in a fairly important game for them in terms of staying up and all of 25 mins or so on the train it's piss poor imo...

Why? Leeds and Forest are good enough to be in the Prem. Wigan are

I know a few lads who have registered with WAFC, and then bought tickets for their game v Swansea, apparently Wigan final tickets were going on open sale today (or was it yesterday?)but you need a purchase history. All good friendly guys I should add - not there for trouble just needing a ticket to the final.

The Wigan end at Wembley will have Blues in it, no doubts about that. Hope there's no trouble

stony said:
Smallish town full of rugby fans and with City, the rags, both Merseyside clubs and Bolton within easy reach. Their support is hardly shit, with all things taken into consideration their support is pretty good tbf.

Their rapid climb through the leagues also doesn't help. They only became a league club in 1978 so families of Wigan fans just don't exist like they do for their rivals.

Blue_Ketchup said:

More like 500 max but as others have said a rugby town of 80,000 people and high ticket costs probably put people off

Some on here albeit a minority are beginning to sound like the 'we do what we want' brigade from M16, bearing in mind they were non-league not so long ago and to live in a town full of plastic rags to average 18,000 ish isn't to bad. They are in the PL on merit and the likes of Leeds, Forest, Wednesday might be bigger better supported clubs but are where they are simply because Wigan have better footballers.

They have good players, play decent football, an impressive manager and were the better side against us a few weeks back and if we show any complaceny and don't show them enough respect could quite easily come away with the F.A Cup on the 11th May, having said that Dave Whelan is a sycophantic gobshite and arguably the most annoying chairman in the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.