FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

sticking with this now - tempted to bench boost gw 2

Attachments

• Capturebb.PNG
    Capturebb.PNG
    193.8 KB · Views: 31
I’ve gone a bit moneyball mad over the past two days and have changed my team about ten times (I don’t sleep much, as many will know).

I’ll probably change it ten more before the deadline.

9-F79-E49-B-8-D1-E-4130-A5-C8-F2-A4-C5-D28950.jpg
Team boy, team. Think my strikers will win it for me though

2nd draft, what do we think?...

Bit too much at the back?

View attachment 51764
Nice… good balance to that squad which means you could lean either way depending on how the PL starts.Iversen will start & id play Neto (who might play in the false nine/striker position) over Pereira, Archer will get some minutes if he doesn’t go on loan, and if it was me Coutinho for Grealish at £7M is a better option given City have CL football & a certain Philip Foden, Villa also have a very kind start

Ok, this is my “Final” Final cash league team.

Planning to bring in Cancelo in GW3 if he shows strong form (Community Shield saw me take him out). I had Alvarez, who looks the perfect sub-premium FPL attacker, but I am not sure he will start the first few games, so he’s another for later. Even with Kev looking completely out-of-sorts against Liverpool I can’t exclude him in a meaningful match, especially against West Ham.

I did end up going heavy FB/WBs like so many, but took a slightly less expensive route to allow me to have Kev, Salah, Bowen, and Jesus.

Above all, I tried this season not to start with all of my eggs in three or four teams’ baskets (especially City’s, which can be a feast-or-famine situation early on).

We’ll see if it pays off.

BC94582-F-0-EFF-4376-96-B2-F1426-E20836-B.jpg

Nice… good balance to that squad which means you could lean either way depending on how the PL starts.Iversen will start & id play Neto (who might play in the false nine/striker position) over Pereira, Archer will get some minutes if he doesn’t go on loan, and if it was me Coutinho for Grealish at £7M is a better option given City have CL football & a certain Philip Foden, Villa also have a very kind start
Yeh I did have Coutinho in my 1st draft but City bias brought Grealish in, mainly due to him having to step it up in terms of output but Coutinho is probably the safer bet for minutes.

Yeh I did have Coutinho in my 1st draft but City bias brought Grealish in, mainly due to him having to step it up in terms of output but Coutinho is probably the safer bet for minutes.
First rule of FF never let football politics get in the way! i.e. dropping Salah when they play us. You end up cutting your own bollocks off. If Grealish was at Villa & £7M you’d have him, that’s not to say he won’t have his moments & he did change the game at WH last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.