FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

Ok, this is my “Final” Final cash league team.

Planning to bring in Cancelo in GW3 if he shows strong form (Community Shield saw me take him out). I had Alvarez, who looks the perfect sub-premium FPL attacker, but I am not sure he will start the first few games, so he’s another for later. Even with Kev looking completely out-of-sorts against Liverpool I can’t exclude him in a meaningful match, especially against West Ham.

I did end up going heavy FB/WBs like so many, but took a slightly less expensive route to allow me to have Kev, Salah, Bowen, and Jesus.

Above all, I tried this season not to start with all of my eggs in three or four teams’ baskets (especially City’s, which can be a feast-or-famine situation early on).

We’ll see if it pays off.

BC94582-F-0-EFF-4376-96-B2-F1426-E20836-B.jpg
I've just taken Perisic out of my team, not sure he will start the first game, and has Chelsea GW2. Replaced with Trippier, forest h and bha a, first two, have 0.5M itb, and will look at it again for GW3 when Trippier has harder fixtures.

I've just taken Perisic out of my team, not sure he will start the first game, and has Chelsea GW2. Replaced with Trippier, forest h and bha a, first two, have 0.5M itb, and will look at it again for GW3 when Trippier has harder fixtures.
Yeah, it’s a risk. Conti said he would start either Perisic or Sessegnon, depending on whether Perisic was fit. But I am not concerned, as I have Adams or Dewsbury-Hall to come in if he or Ait-Nouri don’t start.

Got 8 mil do I go
Saka, mount or grealish and upgrade Williams to Cucurella or zinchenko / Bailey to Neto and keep 0.5 in the bank?
Team is
Ward/iversen
James, cancelo, taa, Robertson, williams
Salah, martinelli, 8 mil, bailey, andres
Jesus, kane, archer
442 Williams, andres, archer on the bench.

Martinelli covers Saka, your other choices gives you stronger bench options and allows you to easily flip formation to 5 at the back, plus it gives you loose change for price rises/falls which can be volatile in the early gameweeks.

Got 8 mil do I go
Saka, mount or grealish and upgrade Williams to Cucurella or zinchenko / Bailey to Neto and keep 0.5 in the bank?
Team is
Ward/iversen
James, cancelo, taa, Robertson, williams
Salah, martinelli, 8 mil, bailey, andres
Jesus, kane, archer
442 Williams, andres, archer on the bench.
I like Saka, think he looks best of the 8M mids with the fixtures, trip Arsenal attack is risky, but if it pays off your laughing. Grealish i'm not sure he's nailed, just can't see him keeping Foden out.

Thats what I have gone with. Ive played my bench boost because I see all 15 starting (hoping for Ward). Kane to Haaland week two I am thinking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220805-182939_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220805-182939_Samsung Internet.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 14
Thats what I have gone with. Ive played my bench boost because I see all 15 starting (hoping for Ward). Kane to Haaland week two I am thinking.
Was posted earlier on here that ward isn't meant to be match fit so iverson could be starting for Leicester worth looking into man if you play on bench boosting

I like Saka, think he looks best of the 8M mids with the fixtures, trip Arsenal attack is risky, but if it pays off your laughing. Grealish i'm not sure he's nailed, just can't see him keeping Foden out.
Grealish class in preseason but wasn't at his best in the shield, think he will start at the weekend purely as he has played more pre season but think he is under pressure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.