FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

40 points so off to a slow start.
Should have picked haaland as captain but went for van Dyke instead because I thought he would keep a clean sheet and may grab a goal from a corner.

Won't be making that mistake next week and will have Haaland as triple captain.
Save your triple captain for a double game week surely?

Save your triple captain for a double game week surely?
Shit. Didn't think of that.
Can I cancel it after I've already picked it?
I haven't done a fantasy football for many years and never done the official one so not up to speed with the rules.

Shit. Didn't think of that.
Can I cancel it after I've already picked it?
I haven't done a fantasy football for many years and never done the official one so not up to speed with the rules.
Unfortunately, no — once you play a token or a wild card, you can’t cancel it.

Not sure which city midfielder to put in for Sat, has to be less than 8.5m, other option is second City defender with Cancelo. Like everyone else have Haaland too
not easy to choose city players... so many to choose from... i have cancelo, haaland and thought of Ake for this gameweek, but i choosed Foden as midfielder this week, 8m

It's always been like this Seb, the chips that can't be cancelled are wildcard and free hit.

Trip captain and bench boost can be cancelled on the pick team page, up until the deadline.
Cheers. I could have sworn my mate did this last year, asked me about it (I didn’t know) and couldn’t figure out if he could cancel (or how), asked the official FPL Twitter account, and they replied it could not be cancelled once played.

May be mixing it up with Free Hit, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.