FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

66pts but made a late change to the keeper and then assumed Mendy was my no1 when he was on the bench so lost 6pts there and another 7pts with Saliba on the bench as didn't think Arsenal would keep a clean sheet. Also went for Kane ahead of Haaland as I saw Spurs battering the Saints, which they did, only Kane being the main reason! Haaland in for Kane my 1sub this week, an unnecessary sub in hindsight! But 66pts is an okay start and I've got solid options all over the pitch. Got Bernardo too, so not a great first week but will stick with him for now.

66pts but made a late change to the keeper and then assumed Mendy was my no1 when he was on the bench so lost 6pts there and another 7pts with Saliba on the bench as didn't think Arsenal would keep a clean sheet. Also went for Kane ahead of Haaland as I saw Spurs battering the Saints, which they did, only Kane being the main reason! Haaland in for Kane my 1sub this week, an unnecessary sub in hindsight! But 66pts is an okay start and I've got solid options all over the pitch. Got Bernardo too, so not a great first week but will stick with him for now.
its so tough to get everything right, always easy in hindsight :-) I wasted a triple captain in first round on Darwin... well it payed out ok but now I dont have that chance on a double match week... Had no clue about Saliba... but will have him on view from now... Koulibaly impressed me but not so much the rest of chelsea players... have James since he often takes the corners.
Have made some changes this coming week with changing players out and in. still got 76 points. This week Haaland will be captain.

Triple captain Haaland?

In that heat & the way we knock it round I can see these lot getting a pasting on saturday

Anyone make any big changes?
Had a disappointing first weekend, plan was to swap kane for Haaland but as I'd spent the full 100 million and Kane's price has dropped and Haaland has increased has forced me to use my wildcard. Out goes Ward Perisic Kane and Havertz for Ederson Zinchenko Haaland and Mitrovic

Had a disappointing first weekend, plan was to swap kane for Haaland but as I'd spent the full 100 million and Kane's price has dropped and Haaland has increased has forced me to use my wildcard. Out goes Ward Perisic Kane and Havertz for Ederson Zinchenko Haaland and Mitrovic
That is quite the gambit and shake up. Hope it pays off!

I do reckon Haaland and Mitrovic are likely to score quite a few points this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.