FPL - 2022/23 | City Discussion

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
With the season beginning in two weeks, and the ranks of FPL addicts on Bluemoon growing, I thought we could use an ongoing City FPL discussion thread where we can share our teams, debate the merits of City player fantasy league performance, and banter about how every other blue’s team is sh*te except for our ours.

I’ve decided to make my non-cash team (I am in two other cash prize leagues) an all current/former City affair (which is now possible with this summer’s business).

I’ll likely be switching out Pablo Mari for Zinchenko once FPL updates Oleks’ team ( :-( ).

919-D52-EA-4-C8-E-4-D01-A4-E8-5605-CE3-B2-ED8.jpg

The BlueMoon Fantasy Leagues are back!

THREE Leagues to join this season ... A Classic league, a Head-to-Head league and the new Cup format!

Here are the JOINING CODES and links for the three BlueMoon Leagues:
(You can also join directly by clicking on these links once logged into your FPL account)

BlueMoon - League - 2022/23​

Code to join this league: xfafs1

Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League

BlueMoon - Head 2 Head - 2022/23​

Code to join this league: 91pmc4

BlueMoon - Cup - 2022/23​

Code to join this league: zc3avo

What about Harrison at Leeds? if Bamford stays fit, Harrison could get a few assists
I was thinking of replacing brooks with him since I still have 2.5m in the bank. But I can only fit in so many starting midfielders and was thinking of going 4-3-3 to start.

Update: Added @MAG ’s FPL official Bluemoon Classic, H2H, and Cup league links/codes to the bottom of the OP for anyone that has yet to join.

With the season beginning in two weeks, and the ranks of FPL addicts on Bluemoon growing, I thought we could use an ongoing City FPL discussion thread where we can share our teams, debate the merits of City player fantasy league performance, and banter about how every other blue’s team is sh*te except for our ours.

I’ve decided to make my non-cash team (I am in two other cash prize leagues) an all current/former City affair (which is now possible with this summer’s business).

I’ll likely be switching out Pablo Mari for Zinchenko once FPL updates Oleks’ team ( :-( ).

919-D52-EA-4-C8-E-4-D01-A4-E8-5605-CE3-B2-ED8.jpg

I actually tried this before. Had sancho instead of Brooks and Harrison instead of de bruyne. Went for alvarez up top because I forgot about kelechi.

I don't mean to come across rude, But I can never understand this Fanstasy Team carry on.

I was sat in the East Stand last season at the City v Palace game Gallagher scored and a bloke sat on front me says "I don't mind I have him in my Fantasy Team"...Weird ****.

I just don't get it the big deal about it...Maybe I'm just a moaning git.

I don't mean to come across rude, But I can never understand this Fanstasy Team carry on.

I was sat in the East Stand last season at the City v Palace game Gallagher scored and a bloke sat on front me says "I don't mind I have him in my Fantasy Team"...Weird ****.

I just don't get it the big deal about it...Maybe I'm just a moaning git.
Just want to make sure I understand: you think grown men that talk about other grown men playing a game are weird cunts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.