city fanzines....

rhinomcfc

is there any city fanzines still going?? i ain't seen out like that for a very long time.

i used to love the ''chips and gravy'' fanzine always made me laugh, last time i seen chips and gravy fanzine was maine rd.

bring it back

salfordblues said:
yes the longest running (I think) city fanzine still remains

still available to buy every match. great value for money

which ones are still running?? king of the kippax?

where are the sellers at eastlands?

ive been 90% of the home games since we moved into COMS but still not seen a seller or maybe i have but im always just to pissed to see them.

rhinomcfc said:
salfordblues said:
yes the longest running (I think) city fanzine still remains

still available to buy every match. great value for money

which ones are still running?? king of the kippax?

where are the sellers at eastlands?

ive been 90% of the home games since we moved into COMS but still not seen a seller or maybe i have but im always just to pissed to see them.

top of joe mercer way.. and theres a guy who wanders around the colin bell entrance too

rhinomcfc said:
is there any city fanzines still going?? i ain't seen out like that for a very long time.

i used to love the ''chips and gravy'' fanzine always made me laugh, last time i seen chips and gravy fanzine was maine rd.

bring it back

They only did a handful of 'chips and gravy' if memory serves me correctly.

However you'll find that a lot of contributors to them other bastions of the fanzine world 'Bert Trautmans helmet' and 'city til i cry' actually post on here, so your world is not at a loss.

should have a Bluemoon fanzine bring it out every two months with all the best threads on it and moaners corner at the back!

waspish said:
should have a Bluemoon fanzine bring it out every two months with all the best threads on it and moaners corner at the back!

At the back!!! No doubt it would end up 3 pages in and spread all the way to the back.

there was one called bert trautmans helmet and electric blue but the best ever is king of the kippax,bought my first issue in 89 and have been buying them ever since....great read,i recommend it to anyone and everyone,it kept me interested in city during the pearce years...:)

manimanc said:
there was one called bert trautmans helmet and electric blue but the best ever is king of the kippax,bought my first issue in 89 and have been buying them ever since....great read,i recommend it to anyone and everyone,it kept me interested in city during the pearce years...:)

Pity I hadnt had one to read on Wednesday night (though not sure I could have read by that time).
There used to be a bloke selling KotK on at the back of the East Stand heading to B of the Bung, but I havent been out of the ground that way yet this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.