City female employee taken to hospital after a corrosive liquid was squirted in her face

I haven't read the whole thread so it might have been said before but IMO this is the logical conclusion of the campaign of hate that we have been subjected to since the takeover. As in cases where certain racial groups, ethnic minorities, religions etc are targeted, if the attacks are sustained, then condoned, then justified, they lead to the victims being seen as fair game, as somehow being deserving of vitriol and injury, as being vermin rather than victims.
What we have been subjected to for the last ten years or so had been nothing short of disgraceful.
It has been one attack after another, one smear after the next. We have been singled out and victimised. For what? Because our owners had the temerity to come to this country, take over a struggling provincial football club, finance it, give it the best sports facilities this country has seen, bring in world class management, bring in a world class coach, bring in world class players and turn it into the best team this country has seen bar none, playing the best football this country has seen. In order to realise this ambition they have ploughed in hundreds of millions in foreign exchange into this country, cleared up contaminated post industrial land, given Manchester hundreds, if not thousands of new housing units, all this while the government of this country was giving the citizens of this country a prolonged dose of austerity.
This prolonged campaign instigated by a nexus of the established football powerhouse clubs and the media, and condoned and perpetuated by the football authorities has been nothing short of disgraceful and disturbing.
It's not even controversial to say that it has been carried out because of the nationality and religion of our owners and because they had the ambition to challenge the cartel clubs. It has ended up with a City employee being attacked in the most vile way, the next thing will be anyone wearing a City shirt will be considered fair game. How this has been allowed to get to this juncture in what I always thought was a fair and broad minded country is for me truly frightening.

It was the same when I left in 2006
Yeah, sentences for assault have gone through the roof since 2006, despite what the pitchfork brigade would have you believe.

If caught and convicted of an 'acid attack', after a trial they'll get 12 to 18 years if there's permanent scarring; so not quite two hours community service.

Unfortunately this is the society we now live in, fcking hate scum like this. I blame the parents for letting their kids turn into ****s.
I blame the grandparents for breeding the parents personally

Fucking disgusting. I hope the lady makes a full recovery and these absolute despicable twats get caught and locked up for a very long time.

Yeah, sentences for assault have gone through the roof since 2006, despite what the pitchfork brigade would have you believe.

If caught and convicted of an 'acid attack', after a trial they'll get 12 to 18 years if there's permanent scarring; so not quite two hours community service.

Ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.