City female employee taken to hospital after a corrosive liquid was squirted in her face

The pathetic thing about it is that she might not even be a fan. Just an employee wearing her work uniform. Not that it makes much difference.

The pathetic thing about it is that she might not even be a fan. Just an employee wearing her work uniform. Not that it makes much difference.

And irregardless of her feelings toward MCFC, she’s a lady who goes home, puts her feet up has her own pleasures and world that she cares for as we all do as individuals. Sadly, some wanker who needs putting down has failed to disassociate a meaningful reality with some petty bollocks about football, because they’re clearly a fucking bolt loose and are scum.

Words fail me that we have people doing stuff like this to another human as if it were normal behaviour.

I would love to see those responsible being publicly birched before being locked away for a very long time.

As someone earlier posted, this country has gone to the dogs

If this is attack on a City employee just because she works for City, and not some sick domestic attack. Than it's about time the Club started to call out the press who are building up this hate towards our wonderfully run club. The press must lnow that some people out there aren't the full shilling and that the stuff they write could lead to this. Now thanks to the press through the papers and their tweeter accounts a young lady going home from her job is attacked.
The police need to take any attack very seriously unlike Merseyside police who are a complete joke, the fact that they couldnt find one person who attacked our bus seems a green light to any nutter that attacks on City players, workers or fans is ok. Thankfully the German police have arrested the person who attacked our fan over there.
Hope she makes a full recovery and is happy to carry on working for our club.

something dose not sit right with this one for me, random woman in a random part of town who happens to have the window down and this car manages to get along side which just happens to have a guy with acid, imo for a hit like that she would have to have been stalked,followed ,watched which tells me it was a pot shot at which could have been anyone, press stoking the fire in the hope it triggers a national spate of attacks against city fans 'possible' but unlikely, i think their is something missing from the story, just a hunch

I blame bad parenting for some of the scum that walks our streets.

This country is too soft with scum. Throwing acid at someone, or using a knife should be equal to attempted murder, and the penalty should be life with a minimum of 20 years in jug. (Actual murder should be life without parole, as the proper sentence is death, and that is the civilised equivalent.)

A few exemplary sentences would soon sort the problem. And if anyone says there are too many in nick already, take out the ones who should really be in mental hospitals and the ones in there for trivia like not paying their TV licence/council tax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.