City & Feyenord fans

salfordpaul

does anyone know what or how this friendship has emerged with feyenord fans. i know some city fans go over there to matches and vice versa. on twitter there are feyenord fans with flags with our crest on.

i remember a pre season friendly a few years ago against feyenord in aar hoose (sp?) in denmark where a small group of city fans were fighting with as many feyenord fans as possible.

did anyone who went v ajax away meet any feyenord fans? and know the position?

Re: feyenord fans

The Guidetti loan has made a lot of Feyenoord fans have a new found appreciation for City. Guidetti is a hero and legend there after one season and it's because we loaned him there for free. They still worship him and follow his progress closely, waiting for him to get in City's first team. And now City and Feyenoord have some kind of link, we loaned Elabdellaoui to them this season but he hasn't really been able to make the grade there and is probably coming back to City in January.

There isnt a friendship with Feyenoord Fans in general , but started with a select few who have been coming over for more than 10 / 12 years.
They first started coming over in the late 90's and just recently a new and younger element from feyenoord have started to attend games through this connection. There is a small amount of blues who do travel to Rotterdam for the occasional Feyenoord game . the same few also have links with fans from some Belgium clubs.

slap & tickle said:
There isnt a friendship with Feyenoord Fans in general , but started with a select few who have been coming over for more than 10 / 12 years.
They first started coming over in the late 90's and just recently a new and younger element from feyenoord have started to attend games through this connection. There is a small amount of blues who do travel to Rotterdam for the occasional Feyenoord game . the same few also have links with fans from some Belgium clubs.

Which Belgian clubs?

Having drink in Cyprus one night and got talking to a Dutch couple they came over chatting after seeing the city crest tattoo on my leg.
They supported AZ. Alkmar and the Dutch lad was saying how big city are in Holland now and how highly regarded city fans are and said something about Feyenord fans coming over to watch city.
The girl then said something about City and Feyenord fans being similar hooligans which left me puzzled as i knew the Feyenord reputation but didnt know city had a reputation on the continent, still puzzled now even after Ajax wher we didnt exactly trash the place

salfordpaul said:
does anyone know what or how this friendship has emerged with feyenord fans. i know some city fans go over there to matches and vice versa. on twitter there are feyenord fans with flags with our crest on.

i remember a pre season friendly a few years ago against feyenord in aar hoose (sp?) in denmark where a small group of city fans were fighting with as many feyenord fans as possible.

did anyone who went v ajax away meet any feyenord fans? and know the position?
The ding dong with Feyenord in Aarhus involved a dozen or so of the older City crew and a load of Feyenord...think they were in the same hotel. Paul..you'll know most of them who were there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.