City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

I see Swiss Ramble has given a breakdown of some of our bigger sponsorship deals which I didn’t think were public knowledge. Is this informed speculation or actual figures I wonder?

But didn't take a big hit on purpose previously, deferred monies, etc, can't remember exactly what the club decided and did, knowing this years figures would be much better?
We did bring forward all of the negative impacts in the last set of books (I presume that's what you're saying?). I'm guessing that a lot of the other clubs didn't, so wouldn't put any significance on comparisons with them. In fact I'd not bother comparing any clubs with each other for another 2 or 3 seasons (presuming things settle down by then).

I see Swiss Ramble has given a breakdown of some of our bigger sponsorship deals which I didn’t think were public knowledge. Is this informed speculation or actual figures I wonder?

Don’t suppose you have them do you? Do they offer any sort of insight into what percentage is UAE based?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.