City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Instead of putting it deep in the ground with the growth of commercial space travel could we simply not float it off into deep space? I suppose the ramifications of a rocket exploding on the launch pad or in the atmosphere laiden with spent nuclear waste wouldn’t make it feasible.
Nah, send it to France instead.

Instead of putting it deep in the ground with the growth of commercial space travel could we simply not float it off into deep space? I suppose the ramifications of a rocket exploding on the launch pad or in the atmosphere laiden with spent nuclear waste wouldn’t make it feasible.

Couldn't we just leave it in Liverpool ? would anyone know ?

and more to the point, would they care ?

First of all I am not to bothered about this but I was wondering how sustainable our spending was with the new type of FFP coming in. Seen some figures that we have spend circa £290m net the past two seasons on transfers with wages on top. It looks like we could be spending at least another £100m on players this summer. Are we balancing the books ? I know United have spent big but no one else has come close ? Is this because our revenue is much higher than Arsenal or Chelsea now? Or are we spending the money the club got from the 10% sale to the Chinese firm a couple of seasons ago. Cheers

First of all I am not to bothered about this but I was wondering how sustainable our spending was with the new type of FFP coming in. Seen some figures that we have spend circa £290m net the past two seasons on transfers with wages on top. It looks like we could be spending at least another £100m on players this summer. Are we balancing the books ? I know United have spent big but no one else has come close ? Is this because our revenue is much higher than Arsenal or Chelsea now? Or are we spending the money the club got from the 10% sale to the Chinese firm a couple of seasons ago. Cheers
We've turned a profit for the last three or four years.

Incidently, when a club is sold, the shareholders receive the money, not the club. So in this case, ADUG would get the proceeds of a sale of CFG shares.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.