City & FFP

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Marvin, 2 Feb 2014.

1. Murph

Murph

I though ffp was over a 3 year period? The 3 years isn't up until next April? Why are UEFA sticking their nose in at this stage? Only thing I can imagine is they have said psg's sponsorship's are related/to much and have downgraded them again, even back dated them?

2. Marvin

Marvin

Thanks. That makes sense.

3. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Team Pep
    They looked at 15-18 early at the behest of Barcelona and Madrid who were throwing a hissy fit.

4. waspish

waspish

Yep your right they shouldnt be sticking the nose in till next season but the history clubs and the 2 Spanish clubs went crying to uefa!!

On another point they be in trouble next season as he tweeted

RT @ben_rumsby: UEFA decision to close FFP investigation into PSG does NOT absolve them over the Neymar and Mbappe transfers. The period under investigation predated those deals, which are still being looked at.

5. SWP's back

SWP's back

It’s also not April to April.

6. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Team Pep
    That too. PSG won't be publishing accounts for this season until around November I'd say.

7. Jazzman

Jazzman

As far I understand it PSG has to produce a total of 150 million Euros in transfer plus within 12 months. Of that 60 million within 2 weeks. That is tough now that it is all public.

8. Marvin

Marvin

It's going to be really galling if one of the architects of FFP are going to benefit from PSG's inevitable forced sales. From City's point of view that is what is bothering me. Cash rich Premiership clubs can pick them off. I haven't heard any rumours yet as to who the players are but no doubt the French press will go into overdrive now

9. Murph

Murph

I wonder how that **** Platini will feel, when the French champions get turned over by uefa. Karma's a bitch.

10. Marvin

Marvin