City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Don't think you understand how this works tbh, the world's biggest banks are the middlemen in that process as financiers.
Don’t think you understand what “middleman” means and how a “middleman” gets paid, and for what, tbh.

Are you honestly saying that banks don’t like fees for finding multiple investors for aircraft? During the United Airlines bankruptcy, there was a single 757 that had over 100 “owners,” all of whom were simply using the investment as a tax write off. Others were owned by a Disney and P&G, etc.

While the world’s largest banks might not want to loan Trump $100M anymore, I’ve yet to hear of a single airline struggling to find investors for an EETC. EDUCATE ME if you know of one.

Don’t think you understand what “middleman” means and how a “middleman” gets paid, and for what, tbh.

Are you honestly saying that banks don’t like fees for finding multiple investors for aircraft? During the United Airlines bankruptcy, there was a single 757 that had over 100 “owners,” all of whom were simply using the investment as a tax write off. Others were owned by a Disney and P&G, etc.

While the world’s largest banks might not want to loan Trump $100M anymore, I’ve yet to hear of a single airline struggling to find investors for an EETC. EDUCATE ME if you know of one.
Yeah, you don't understand how it works, we'll leave it there.

Bit controversial, but on back on topic and not airline economics, maybe because he's sold shares to the Chinese, the Sheik doesn't want to put his cash in as its a business now with equity partners, so we need cash up front, maybe for a transfer at short notice? A big one...

Bit controversial, but on back on topic and not airline economics, maybe because he's sold shares to the Chinese, the Sheik doesn't want to put his cash in as its a business now with equity partners, so we need cash up front, maybe for a transfer at short notice? A big one...

Nah, probably just mates rates for cash flow.

I hope we’ve reached the point that the Sheikh doesn’t need to put his own cash in. I think that’s what the the accounts over the last couple of years have indicated.

It may also be a factor in delaying the expansion of the North stand, as we pay our own way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.